Tromp Medical is a solid company that was originally founded in the Netherlands more than 25 years ago as an independent service provider for medical imaging equipment. In 2015 Tromp Medical expanded the distribution area from the Netherlands, to also cover Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Belgium. In this distribution area we currently provide service to over 2000 medical imaging devices. The subsidiary of Tromp Medical in Belgium is Tromp Medical NV with its headquarters in Zaventem. The product portfolio contains the A-label medical imaging brands Hologic and Carestream.
To strengthen our Belgian service team we are looking for a
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Work area: Belgium and Luxembourg
This job role is responsible for installation, repair and maintenance of systems within the Tromp portfolio. Representing the company, its products and vision, at the extensive installed base in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Installing new equipment at customer site under the (remote) supervision of the Project leader
- Performing independent preventive maintenance at the installed base in the assigned area
- Troubleshooting and repair systems in our installed base
- Generating maintenance reports and sending these to customers
- Responsible to comply with mandatory safety and x-ray regulation rules
- Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues
- Help colleagues where necessary and shares best practices
- Planning and organizing work effectively together with our support desk in Zaventem
- Identifying sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Minimum 2 years working experience, preferably within field service
- In possession of a Bachelor degree in electronics, electro mechanics or medical engineering
- Knowledge of Medical Imaging systems is considered an advantage
- Technical analytical skills, with the ability to work as an independent professional
- Customer driven; high work standard; quality minded; show initiative and motivation
- Outstanding communication and listening skills, both internal and external
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Windows OS
- In possession of a driver’s license (B)
- Preferred living area: (triangle) Namur – Malmedy – Virton
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch is an advantage.
- Stimulating work environment in the field of medical imaging equipment
- Favorable working conditions in a motivated and growing team
- Traveling directly from home to customer site
- Extensive education and training on the products in our portfolio
- Market conform salary with additional benefits
- Laptop, mobile phone, company car.
Please send your application letter and CV by mail to: email@example.com
For more information please contact our Sales Director, Bruno De Coster +32 475 99 92 67.
We are positive towards open applications for future recruitments.